31.12.09

unbearable heat and clutch slave cylinder

Drove the 5 to the airstrip in a wonderful morning, we got a great breeding herd of elephants out of camp and two lioness in mdonya juu.
.
We stayed with the ladies long time and the eventually moved on in a hunting mood, we tried to follow but the clutch slave cylinder left me so I could not change gear anymore.. and I was in reverse.
I opened the bonnet to take some brake fluid and put in the clutch side and exactly then the lioness decided to walk towards the car and stop looking at us inside from less then 2 meters, good fun. Anyway with Richie's help I managed to chang the gear and drove to the airstrip in second.
In the afternoon we looked for the lionesses with the 2 other guests but nothing.

Had new year’s eve dinner with the guest and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment