8.12.09

was that all??

Sometimes days just pass and you don’t even realize that, you just find yourself in the darkness thinking… was that all??
You did things, you have been busy working but still there are some days that you will not remember and this is probably one of them.
Went out this morning, checked the clutch of the cruiser that is not at it should be, came back around 8.30, start doing the supply order for next week, that means a very boring job.
Did a meeting with the guys deciding where to hold dinners under the stars, went out again to get some “decorations to be” for xmas.
I know is a bit early but one of the lessons that my parents struggled to push into my brain was “don’t do tomorrow what you can do today “ and so once for a change a followed it.
I came back to camp and voilà the day was finished.
At least as usual I had good birdlife at the small water at my tent, African paradise flycatcher, Red headed weaver, Red cheeked cordon bleu, Black faced waxbill





1 comment: