22.12.09

Magic trick

today I did the magic trick... I was with the owner, guiding him in a late afternoon drive.
we started at 5.30 pm and i told him we were going towards mbagi because the lions in the morning were roaring in that direction.
we drove there and we looked around a bit and then on the way back I explained that the pride of this area has three 2 months old cubs and two one months old cubs, then we took the southern road that goes a bit up the hill and I told him that I thought that the lions were somewhere close to that road.
while i was driving with the corner of the eye I saw the unmistkable colour of the lions some 20 mtrs from the road.. and there was two femals with three smal small cubs.... exactly as I predicted.... luck today was my second name...

No comments:

Post a Comment