9.12.09

Friends....

Friends always make your day, doesn’t matter how was your mood when you woke up, doesn’t matter where you are, doesn’t matter how you feel.
Today is a good day my friend Micol came to visit me together with two other great friends of mine, Naiti and Richie, all coming from Mdonya, my old camp.
I also used them to test how was the camp reacting to guests after all the changes I have being doing, and I should say I am very positive.
So there are 2 reason to cheer, the camp and the friends.
For lunch the conversation was weird, me and Micol, both italians were talking each other in Swahili together with Naiti and Richie with sentences in english and in italian and sometimes mixing the languages together.
We went out for a drive and we enjoyed the wonderful landscape of this park, we did not see much but the baobabs and the sky were just perfect. But even with few wild animals around we spent half an hour taking pictures of insects from a singl bush of Calotropis gigantea, one of the milk weeds.
It is unbelievable how much life there is in a single bush… Elegant grasshoppers, Milkweed bugs, what could be the caterpillar of Orange Tip (a butterfly)and what probably is a Lesser Cucurbit fly .... all in one go !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment