11.12.09

not my day

There are nights that bring bad dreams and mornings that I would blow out of my life because are so sad, the dream’s black feelings all over the skin.
Today is one of that days
It went on even better, I was stuck in camp because one car was in town and the other under minor reparations, it was hot humid and raining everywhere, everywhere around us but not here…
The sun did not even come out and that's why there was a lot of insect activity today lots of harvester termites busy feeding.





At least lot of things we ordered arrived and I have a brand new vhf radio… something to be happy about. I also have a new whiteboard for training which is another good thing.
The guys have been busy filling the bin cards that we finally received, is a new thing so I expected lot of mistakes but actually so far went quite smooth.
Today I think we will watch all together the gladiator, the only DVD I have here.
A beautiful and strange flower is coming out now in camp, it is called Cryptostephanus heamanthoides. It is always surprising how some flowers are different if seen from far or from very close....
























I am waiting the supply car to be back....
....and then this day if God wills will be finished. I still didn’t manage to rub off the sad feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment