4.12.09

Yesterday was sunny, today is too hot

I started the day with the wrong foot, got bitten by the same mosquito 4 times in same foot while working on the new order, was just bush mosquitoes but it was hitching that you cannot believe.
It has been a very hot day, clouds built up during the mornung and eventually we had a little shower around Kimilamatonge area in the late afternoon. The sky agains the kopjies was just stunning after the storm.
I went for lunch at Mwagusi and remained there a bit more having a nice chat with Riaan I love talking to people that share my same passion, it is always a great learning process.
He reckons that just in the area of the park we roam, there are 16 maybe 17 prides of lions, I always knew that the density of lions here was incredible but getting the numbers is still surprising.
And funny it is during the rains we may spend days without seeing them , we hear them every night buti is sometimes hard to find them by day.
I drove a new road up the hill, it climbs up between the kopjies, the view from top is breathtaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment