25.8.10

Gregoire and Chloe

Mwayembe, a big male lion, the long shadows of the evening, a glass of cold beer, my french friend Gregoire that I did not see for long time and his girlfriend Chloe.... life can be much worst then this... was a special moment, they also told me they are going to be married.... WOW
The first time I saw them together in Timbavati was obvious they would have gone far. I am super happy for them.
In the bush you forge friendship much faster then you do in normal life... and Frenchie is the perfect example, we worked together for a short period of time, walking in Timbavati and Klaserie but that time was enough to built a strong and long lasting bond. He is great and has a great potential as a guide... sighting wie as good as usual, 4 times lions and a cheetah. Pink Jacarandas are in wasome blossom. Stunning Ruaha.
.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post bro!
    Sent you a quick email on your jijiwe email adress last week. It may had felt like a depressed message but I am now fine (even if I miss the bush like hell)
    We discussed last night with Chloe about how much we enjoyed that evening with you! Will send you the pictures of Chloe's father around next week.
    I am sure that sooner than later we will work together again!
    Take care !
    See you around Christmas in London or Milan!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete