6.7.10

Sadness is still around

We woke up this morning in mdonya and obviously yesterday sadness did not disappear. We talk a lot of what happened between Sue, Mic, Malcom and me but does not matter how much we talk we will never understand what happened and even if we do nothing will change and she will not be back.
But we have to go ahead with our lifes.
Lions chased impalas in the morning and we could see them from the breakfast table, I went later on with Mic, Mal, Jan nd Roger and we found them again. Two males, Pua and Kaka, one female probably mating with Pua and a subadlt male very distressed because the adult would not tolerate him around the female.
I had lunch with my friends and then went back home.
I lioness was waiting me at the beginning of mbuyuni, she tried stalk a big impala ram but with not a hint of chances.
.

3 comments:

  1. Very sad indeed...
    What were the circumstances of the accident? Where did it happen?
    Take care of yourself my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you when I see you here bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, looking forward to seeing you!
    Keep well my friend

    ReplyDelete