22.6.10

Wrong choices

I woke up very tyred, I had to solve some problems in camp till late night but we still headed out early morning with my crew of four and a new english guest very keen on photography.
We had a beautiful sunrise and a stunnig sunset but not that much in the middle, except for a big troop of yellow baboons and the always beautiful Crowned Hornbill that for a change posed properly.
In the morning I was actually too tyred, the afternoon went much better, the bad thing was that every choice i took was wrong: we got lions in the morning, around 19 of them, sleepy as only lions and my sister can be, so I decided to get in the same spot in the afternoon to see them moving. Off we went, we saw plenty ellies in the river but I decided not to loose time and to go to the cats, when we arrived they were gone, we just saw them from faaaaaar. Ok, no problem, I thought, let's go to plan B, let's head back and enjoy the elephants..... Ops also ellies were already somewhere else... Maaan I was not happy.
Thankfully the guest and my parents were satisfied and the sunset was amazing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment