15.6.10

Lost chances

One thing I a know about the bush is that if you don't go out, you normally don't see game.... and this is exactly what happened yesterday. I decided to go to mwayembe the afternoon because I knew that there were 8 lions there. I was in camp waiting for that guests to pop in, when they eventually arrived in the evening it was too late so I had to give up my plans.. no chances to go to see the lions... I had to stay in camp, result: Mic called me all excited, she was there and so the lions hunting, killing and feeding on a huge greater kudu bull.... Now, I am truly and sincerely happy for her but maaaaannnnn I am mad about this...
Anyway today we went to see what remained of the kudu and luckily we spot that lions, a stunning saddle billed stork and also part of the Mbagi pride with the blond blond male and all the cubs.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment