27.7.11

Doc Stefano 22/07/11

When I was sick, early June, an Italian doctor that was in that
hospital for a meeting, really looked after me and we became friends,
today he is in camp with his wonderful family and I am very happy.
They arrived yesterday and we saw mdonya juu pride eating an impala
before coming to camp, I was proud to give something back after the
help I received.
We also managed to see a beautiful cheetah today in little serengeti,
it was a bit of a drive in the afternoon but at least we saw it. The
light was stunning and the cheetah sleepy. It was lean but also too
lazy to really do much. It only took interest in some kudu's calf but
after seeing all the adult around the little ones, the cat decided to
lay down again.
The mother of a friend of mine died today, I am grieving with him in
my heart and my thoughts are for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment